To charge a Member for their wheel purchase at the register:
- Take the order details printed after entering the wheel order for your Costco Member and charge the Member the Costco Item Number x4. The price will ring as the EDLP Non-Promotional price.
- Using the appropriate bar code sent from Costco’s Corporate Office, scan the appropriate discount barcode to make the price adjustments to the Member’s total wheel/wheel and tire purchase.
- If the Member is only purchasing wheels use the $150 discount barcode. (Note the barcode in this example may be different than the current promotion’s barcode.)
- If the Member is purchasing qualifying tires, use the wheel and tire discount barcode. (Note the barcode in this example may be different than the current promotion’s barcode.)
- If you cannot locate the barcodes you can perform the manual price adjustment at the register.
Manual Price Adjustment Procedure
- Scan the Service Ticket Barcode
- Key in the Promotional Price and press the Price Key on the register
- Key in the Item Number
Enter the Promotional Price that appears on the Velox Wheels Dealer Portal
The Register will not as for Supervisor approval.
- The Supervisor or Manager will insert their key, click the Override key on the register and enter their Passcode.
- The Promotional Price will be accepted.